My client, a global Biotech in the field of rare disease is currently looking to expand their MSL team in Portugal, working on pre / post launch activities. At present they are seeking an MSL (Rare Disease) to cover the whole of Portugal.
- Identify and engage with KOLs nationally
- Serve as point of contact for all scientific requests for information internally and externally
- Organise and arrange advisory boards
- Involvement in IIT's
- Communicate with International colleagues
- MD, PharmD, PhD or DO
- Rare/Orphan disease background
- Industry experience in Cystic Fibrosis, Respiratory, Pulmonary, Rare Metabolic Disease
- At least two years MSL experience
- Proven experience in KOL development
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call James Stevens on +44 203 752 0317 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.