A growing medical devices company is searching for an MSL to join their team in Germany. The company focuses on developing treatments for and improving the lives of cancer patients.
- Increases therapy awareness amongst prescribers and nonprescribers
- Manages his/her territory and associated field based activities related to the companies marketed and research products including:
- Healthcare provider education on products and disease awareness(Certification from new centers)
- Providing HCP feedback and competitive intelligence to the company regarding the therapeutic area and products
- Attendance and coverage at assigned Medical Meetings, Organization of advisory boards
- Supports launch through medical communications, scientific support for promotional activities and other related medical activities including, but not limited to studies, trainings, and medical information.
- Develops, maintains and extends contacts with national experts and medical professionals in our field of therapeutic area.
- Delivers presentations to scientific leaders or decision makers.
- Ensures 100% compliance with all applicable Standard Operating Procedures, local and international rules and regulations.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Advanced scientific or health related degree preferred. Pharmacist (PharmD or RPh), Medical Doctor (MD), or other clinical/scientific experience
- Combined oncology or industry experience of at least 3 years
- Experience in a similar role (IST facilitation, KOL development)
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.