ProClinical is currently seeking a Medical Science Liaison for a clinical-stage biotechnology company focused on the development and commercialisation of cancer immunotherapies. This Medical Science Liaison role is a permanent position and is remote based.
- A Medical Affairs Associate, who develop peer-to-peer relationships with Medical Experts/Key Stakeholders and members of the scientific community, utilizing scientific and medical evidence-based non-promotional materials. They may function in-house and / required to travel for on-the-job assignments as part of ongoing late Phase Clinical trials / KOL engagement / pre-launch activities.
- Strategically prepare and support the development, launch and commercialization of company products through scientific exchange, seeking external insight to shape the companies understanding of the therapeutic environment. Their activities may begin up to two years prior to licensure and launch of a new therapy/product, depending on the innovative therapy/product.
- Respond to unsolicited requests for medical and scientific information and provide clinical trial support, where applicable for pipeline development activities.
- Support the Medical Affairs Director and Hospital Relations team, to consolidate weekly/monthly team reports, scheduling of internal and external meetings but not limited to Study site visits, KOL (key opinion leader) meetings, Investigator kick-off meetings etc.
- Support the department to develop presentation slide-decks for internal and external stakeholder meetings.
- Develop, maintain and support enhancement of company Immunology - Oncology Experts and Hospital Database worldwide.
- Liaise with Product development teams to earmark monthly/quarterly deliverables for upcoming Phase I/II trials.
- Prepare Annual Scientific Congress / Oncology meeting planners and schedule company CMO-Medical team attendance & track internal KOL participation.
- Work with Medical Director and internal company team to track Clinical development program milestones for company pipeline projects, project management deliverables and identify opportunities for future life-cycle management (LCM) and post-marketing studies (PMS)
- Support preparation of medical training, medical information material and future support towards Medical publications (Study Newsletters, Abstracts, Journal submissions and manuscripts).
Skills and Requirements:
- MBBS/Pharmacist/Pharm.D./PhD or other life sciences professional with good medical/technical background.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in Pharma industry/Biotechnology/Hospital Research performing similar role with working knowledge of the Healthcare Systems and of the research procedures as well as the ICH guidelines, GCP and other ethical guidelines relevant to the pharmaceutical industry.
- Proven competencies such as influencing skills, clinical research insight, and market knowledge.
- Proven ability to develop and foster peer-to-peer, credible relationships with Medical Experts/decision makers.
- Proven ability to use IT tools and interface effectively with a variety of technical platforms (for e.g. raising disease awareness via social media)
- Good working knowledge of clinical medicine, disease management, and medical research in Onco-Immunotherapy area.
- Ability to understand and convey emergent scientific information
- Excellent interpersonal communication, negotiation, and advanced presentation skills. Able to effectively contribute and work with multifunctional teams in a multicultural environment.
- Must be able to adapt, organize, prioritize, and work effectively in a constantly changing field-based environment of Onco-Immunotherapy.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Anna Graham on +1 646 542 0152 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.