ProClinical is seeking a Medical Science Liaison for a late stage clinical company based in Paris, France. As Medical Science Liaison, you will establish and maintain peer-peer relationships with leading physicians, referred to as Key Opinion Leaders (KOL's), at major academic institutions hospitals and clinics in your territory. You provide stakeholders with a scientific and medical response to demand. You identify and develop clinical development partnerships. You also participate in organizing inter-professional meetings that would not have met naturally
- Educate healthcare stakeholders of the medical benefits of the products and their proper usage (including patient's associations). Provide Medical support for medical educational activities,
- Ensure the products are appropriately and timely incorporated into relevant guidelines,
- Engage with healthcare stakeholders on clinical trial design: provide their input & insights to internal development team from one on one meetings and relevant congresses; educate external collaborators on the requirements & benefits of the company final protocol; act as the liaison for IIT between investigators and Head office
- Educate local healthcare stakeholders involved in the benefit assessment for the purpose of reimbursement
- Majority of time of MSL will be engaging with external stakeholders in relevant geography and target audience
Skills and Requirements:
- Life Science Doctor, PhD or Pharmacy degree
- Global scale activity and experience on Oncology studies
- Knowledge of local healthcare systems: delivery of care, guidelines & reimbursement
- Knowledge of local & relevant global regulations for MSL activity
- Understanding of key success factors of clinical trial: Phase I to IV and IIT's
- Ability to function in a matrix environment of a biotech start up
- Ability to prioritize, collaborate internally and externally
- Self-assured and results oriented
- Fluent (written and spoken) in English
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Valaince Penteng on +44 203 8460 643 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.