ProClinical is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager for a blood supply, organisation based in the Netherlands. The experienced marketing manager will direct this companies marketing and sales activities and will contribute to the growth and development of the company’s division. The Marketing Manager reports to the Divisional Director.
The work consists of the following components:
- Formulating marketing strategy and marketing and sales policy;
- Realizing marketing and sales policies, and achieving goals for revenue and margins;
- Giving concrete and well-founded input to formulating the company’s commercial strategy and the role of marketing and sales therein;
- Helps increase knowledge and keep up-to-date of the markets where the company is active or wanting to be, and of the competitor’s active there;
- To respond effectively to opportunities and threats in the various markets where the company is or wants to be present with its products;
- Managing the Marketing and Sales department (12 people, 6 direct reports) and formulating and executing departmental policies;
- Participating in the management team and collaborating with the Business Development, Product Development, Production, and QA / QC departments;
- Maintaining the network of internal and external contacts.
Skills and Requirements:
- A university education (medical / biological), with knowledge of immunology and immunohematology;
- Knowledge of marketing at NIMA-B / NIMA-C level;
- A minimum of 5 years of international experience in the in life science industry in a leading marketing and sales function;
- Experience in driving, developing and motivating colleagues and teams;
- Knowledge of the international diagnostics and laboratory reagents market and commercial uses in this industry;
- Can switch between the strategic and operational level;
- Excellent communication skills, including being well-functioning across the boundaries of your own department and maintaining contacts;
- Of course, a good command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Todd Wigmore on +44 203 7520 312 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.