This is a brilliant opportunity for a Senior Marketing Manager, Oncology, to join a renowned biopharmaceutical company who have approximately 25000 employees placed in over 170 countries, this particular role will be based in Frankfurt, Germany. This diverse company who specialise in research and development focus on producing strong clinical performances, assessable patient benefits and economic value.
- Launch preparation, launch and marketing of a highly innovative portfolio in the field of oncology (including NSCLC, SCLC and glioblastoma)
- Planning, monitoring and compliance with the financial parameters for the oncology product portfolio, including budget planning and monitoring
- Development of cross-functional brand targets, a successful strategy and meaningful KPIs, on the basis of the global strategy taking into account the market conditions and in close cooperation with the cross-functional brand team
- Management of the cross-functional brand team and networked collaboration with members of the brand team to ensure a consistent and sustainable implementation of Brand Strategy & Story
- Ensuring an optimal presence of oncology portfolio using all relevant channels (including events, congresses, media presence, etc.)
- Development and implementation of innovative marketing solutions and initiatives for various relevant target groups of oncology, including care projects, as well as digital, multichannel and closed loop marketing approaches
- Establishment and management of a strong network of experts and decision-makers in oncology
- Ensuring the availability of relevant market and competitor knowledge within the brand team and the business unit (including the design of market research, monitoring and analysis of market data, establishment of a competitor monitoring)
- Development and management of the marketing team, including responsibility for the brand manager team
Skills and Requirements:
- Successful and multi-year activity in product management ideally with experience in hematology / oncology and leadership experience
- Experience in the launch of a pharmaceutical product
- Interest, the needs of patients and their own work
- High creativity and motivation to go new ways
- Ability to design innovative projects independently and to structure them in a structured way
- Strong communicative skills
- High resilience, teamwork and assertiveness
- Strategic and analytical thinking
- Ability to build networks
- Good English and PC skills
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Todd Wigmore on +44 203 7520 312 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.