This is a brilliant opportunity for a Brand Manager, Oncology including product launch activity, to join a renowned biopharmaceutical company who have approximately 25000 employees placed in over 170 countries, this particular role will be based in Frankfurt, Germany. This diverse company who specialise in research and development focus on producing strong clinical performances, assessable patient benefits and economic value. The Brand Manager role will lead the comprehension of patient experience insights across the Brand and In-Field Team, and develop the Patient Journey to focus the Brand Team on the delivery of patient-centric strategies.
- Collaborate with Brand Team and In-Field Team members, facilitate cross-stakeholder discussions and synthesize the insights gained to identify target segments, to determine brand positioning, to drive Close Loop Marketing engagement and customization and to populate Brand Plan Insights Chapter.
- Secure input and cross stakeholder viewpoints in order to develop a robust and accurate Patient Journey; propose strategic objectives for the Brand Team review based on Patient Journey findings and challenge and critique Brand Team strategies in order to ensure patient-centricity.
- Ensure all functional deliverables are consistent with branding and deliver emotional messages aligned to Brand Story.
- Guide the design and implementation of all marketing activities and include innovative marketing tactics, traditional and non-traditional partnerships, multi-channel opportunities and multi-stakeholder initiatives to meet strategic brand objectives.
- Conduct Infield activities for 20% of the time with selected key stakeholders and External Experts in the Oncology environment
- Ensure all in-field materials, strategies and tactics are aligned to drive momentum of strategic brand objectives.
- Lead the development of marketing inputs to Strategic Brand Plan, consolidate the 1-year Tactical Brand Plan and coordinate preparation of the Long Range Plan to drive brand success.
- Develop, lead and coach direct reports (if applicable), forecast, monitor brand KPIs, manage budget and brand P&L (with Brand Team Leader / BUM Oncology), track ROI measurements for all marketing activities to achieve or exceed brand plan objectives.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree (minimum) or equivalent
- Relevant experience with proven track record of success in marketing preferably within biotech / pharmaceutical industry and preferable in Oncology.
- Ability to translate strategies into actionable and realistic marketing actions
- Ability to lead, motivate and coordinate cross functional teams
- Solid working knowledge of healthcare environment and evolving landscape
- Solid knowledge of strategic and tactical marketing principles and techniques including digital knowledge
- Multi-Channel experience
- Launch experience
- Solid knowledge on finance principles and processes
- Strong communication skills (both interpersonal and public speaking)
- Team player, must enjoy working in a complex matrix environment
- Fluent in German and English (written/spoken)
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Todd Wigmore on +44203 7520 312 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.