An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Community Marketing Manager to join a global biopharmaceutical company based in West London. A very patient-focused company, who scientific research has resulted in 15 marketed products that are benefitting hundreds of thousands of people, a pipeline of late-stage drug candidates and unmatched patient access programs to ensure medications are available to those who could otherwise not afford them. This Community Marketing Manager role will report to the Associate Director for PAC and will work cross functionally supporting initiatives that will facilitate patients accessing care. This role will work with a small team of PAC project managers. In addition, this individual will need to work with all the functions involved with PAC to ensure strong alignment across the cross-functional team.
- Strategy: Identify new opportunities and develop UK&I strategy to improve PAC.
- Leadership: Regional accountability for engaging internal and external stakeholders to improve PAC.
- Compliance: Ensure clear focus on compliance with industry regulations, legal requirements and internal business conduct policies.
- Implementation: Work directly with a range of external stakeholders to implement projects that support Patient Access to Care.
Skills and Requirements:
- Understanding of the NHS and driving change within this environment.
- Strong understanding of industry code of conduct and key relevant legislation.
- Proven ability to inform, develop and implement a plan.
- Cross-functional leadership- ability to mobilise others and maximize their contribution to deliver the strategy.
- Excellent stakeholder management- ability to create and build relationships to become a valued partner in improving PAC.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Qas Shafi on +44 20 3866 0228 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.