One of the biggest pharmaceutical companies is seeking a Marketing Director (Arterial Hypertension) to join their team in France. The company specialises in several major research areas including cardiovascular diseases, cancer and neurodegenerative diseases.
The purpose of this role is to define and co-ordinate the short, medium and long-term global product strategy as well as building global promotional campaigns, leading the cross-functional team to execute on strategy in compliance with applicable regulations and their client's policies and standards and head all operational activities linked to their clients' product portfolio.
- Contribute to product P&L and drive top-line and bottom-line growth;
- Define and drive global product strategy, in collaboration with the brand cross-functional team, in particular:
- Coordinate activities related to Market Access, Medical Affairs, Reg. Affairs, R&D, Market Research, Operations etc. and optimize time-to-market and product peak sales;
- Initiate and contribute to the development of the global product strategy (incl. promotional campaigns and materials to be adapted locally) and contribute to life cycle management;
- Head the launch team and facilitate the product launch process, set milestones and be responsible for implementation and tracking;
- Support and challenge local launch teams;
- Create and own execution and tracking of Annual Product Brand Plan;
- Keep updated information related to the product and its background;
- Contributes to products' Market Value evaluation;
- Performance metrics:
- Product P&L (Annual, 3y, 5y);
- Quality of cross-functional collaboration for product;
- Quality and consistence of global product strategy for product;
- Quality of feedback on development and mentorship of Product Team.
- More than 10 years of marketing and sales experience in the relevant therapeutic area;
- At least one experience of product launch;
- Experience in operations;
- Knowledge of Market Access, LCM and Marketing functions;
- Substantial knowledge of therapeutic area and disease state for product.
- Passionate and dedicated to patient's well-being.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work globally and cross functionally.
- Ability to develop both strategic and tactical plans;
- Strong analytical skills with emphasis on building fact-based assessments of product, market and competitive dynamics.
This is an exclusive role to Proclinical overseeing a global remit, therefore the organisation is considering applications from around the globe.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying, please upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.