ProClinical is currently seeking a National Product Manager for a global medical devices company, based in England, UK. The incumbent is accountable for sales, profitability, growth and account management in coordinating and delivering marketing materials and plans.
- Develop and execute comprehensive account management plans to secure and increase revenue existing business for assigned territory.
- Define concrete development plans including well-defined actions based on customers' planning and negotiation cycle
- Develop pipeline and forecasts through market opportunity assessments, assess targeting and targeting process of new customers
- Develop an in-depth understanding of customers' business, structure, practices, challenges and resulting business opportunities by addressing specific customer segments' needs
- Ensure contract compliance for existing customers and provide alternative to enable customer to correct purchase shortfalls
- Day-to-day trouble shooting; report and resolve customer complaints and analyse customer needs by investigating problems, developing solutions, and making recommendations
- Team selling; identify and qualify quality leads for other HAE product lines, transition leads and leverage account relationships and knowledge to help sales colleagues responsible for these products grow their product lines' revenues
- Coordination of account cultivation plans incl. segmentation, time allocation to accounts
- Contribute actively to the marketing product strategy, build sales and marketing plans and materials, develop market segmentation strategies to drive growth in collaboration with marketing team and analyse the market, competitors and emerging trends.
- Develop and manage relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) for product development purposes, presentations, demos and event support.
- Provides the Marketing team with the necessary product/category expertise to ensure appropriate local positioning, value proposition, pricing and competitive edge.
Skills and Requirements:
- 5 years Proven application and / or sales experience preferably in the health care or medical device industries with proven success in all aspects of the sales process.
- 5 years’ experience product marketing (medical device market a plus)
- Strong technical and clinical knowledge in medical procedural techniques (preferably endovascular and/or cardiac).
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Develops and delivers effective presentations
- Local language, fluent English, other languages an asset
- Fully demonstrated ability to manage a territory and execute tactical sales plans
- Technical aptitude to understand, train customers and users on products
- Ability to build strong customer relationships
- Demonstrated competency with PowerPoint, Word, Excel and customer relationship management tools, software
- Travel - Extensive 75%+
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Kellie Saul on +44 203 823 4366 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.