ProClinical has an interesting and challenging job opportunity with our client, a world leader in developing and commercializing innovative biopharmaceuticals for rare diseases driven by genetic causes. They focus on developing first-in-class and best-in-class therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with serious and life-threatening rare genetic diseases. Their mission—to bring new treatments to market that will make a big impact on small patient populations.
They are seeking a Market Access Director to provide strategic planning & design input and implementation of market access programs & to support the launch, pricing, and reimbursement for their products across Asia Pacific markets (particularly Taiwan, Australia, Korea, Japan & China). Developing appropriate strategies for these rare diseases products is the real challenge and our client is looking for someone who has managed complex therapies in the past. The successful candidate will need to be an experienced Market Access professional who can provide the necessary support to the country GMs and possess a strong network in HTA with all regional payers.
- Create, propose and develop the regional market access strategies and programs in alignment with the company values and business development directions to effectively influence regional leaders
- Cultivate key relationships and communication channels with local governments to obtain their support
- Strategically align activities with the adjusting regional market access projects
- Plan for future trends and how changes in the government medical insurance and pricing guidance may affect product access competitive capability
- Provides supervisory leadership to regional market access teams through effective performance management, delegation and communication
- Coach and develops plans to strengthen team's capabilities
- Ensures team staffs are equipped with the required competencies to meet current and future role demands through effective learning & development process
- Identifies and understands legal requirements in relation to regional market access function
- Ensures regional market access execution procedure meets legal requirements
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in business or science discipline. MBA or advanced degree desired
- 10+ years’ experience in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry, with a strong background in Market Access or HEOR
- Experience with the development and implementation of integrated, market access strategy and policy operations
- Experience preparing and submitting HTAs, value dossiers and HE publications is an advantage
- Strong network links across the APAC area
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Jacelyn Lin on +65 6499 7142 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.