ProClinical is currently seeking a PRMA Analyst for an international consulting firm dedicated to supporting the life science industry and health authorities in strategic decision-making. This is a permanent position based in Krakow, Poland.
- Landscaping analyses for market access project
- Involved in planning, carrying out and analysing quantitative and qualitative primary research.
- Conduct secondary desk research including quantitative and qualitative data collection, synthesis, analysis and conceptualisation of complex information
- Support the analytical needs by collecting, analysing and communicating data.
- Primary expert research
- Value communication
- Health policy projects
- Supporting development of project proposals
- Supporting HEOR teams in evidence synthesis
Skills and Requirements:
- University degree (master level) in life sciences (pharmacy, public health, medicine, biology, biotechnology, biomedical field or related)
- At least 2 years of experience, preferably in life science consultancy or pharmaceutical industry with good understanding of pharmaceutical industry environment
- Excellent research skills, including analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills;
- Strong ability to analyse numerical data, verbal information and other information sources;
- Ability to see patterns and tendencies in given information;
- High attention to detail, scientific acumen and ability to deliver high-quality work within defined timelines;
- Strong ability to build credibility with internal contacts;
- Strong general computer literacy e.g. MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Harry Williams on +41 203 854 0102 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.