ProClinical is currently seeking a Key Account Manager for a global biotechnology company that aims to discover, develop and commercialize innovative medicines so people with serious diseases can lead better lives. This biotech is looking for a skilled Key Account Manager to oversee the relationships of the company with its most important clients. The KAM will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by comprehending their requirements. This is a permanent position based in Rome, Italy.
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
Skills and Requirements:
- 5-7 years of experience as key account manager
- Experience in Rare Disease
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Francesca D'Arpa on +44 207 440 0630 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.