Established in 2005, ProClinical has grown rapidly year-on-year to be a market leading Pharmaceutical and Medical Device recruitment company. Employing over 90 people we have operations across the European Union, Asia-Pacific and North America.
Due to company growth, we are currently hiring for an MSP Account Manager join our EU Contract team in London.
The EU Contract team is responsible for generating the majority of ProClinical’s Contract business. The team consists of generally 360 focused consultants, however, over 50% of the roles we receive are from MSP based accounts.
The main purpose of this account manager role is to support and assist the EU Contract group in managing the day to day pipeline of MSP roles received and to ensure that delivery is maintained to each client. The role will involve working closely with the Head of Contract and Leads/Team Leaders to ensure a consistently high level of service to our current clients.
- To operate as a liaison between ProClinical departments including Recruitment Contract delivery teams, Client Services, finance and business support/operations.
- Managing the operational aspects of all key MSP Contract Accounts currently including: J&J UK, Synthes, Biogen, GSK, Pfizer, PPD, Amgen, Eli Lilly, MSD, (potentially more to be included)
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Tracking weekly received roles from all MSPs.
- Tracking delivery to all MSP roles.
- Advising consultants/Team Leaders of Interview requests
- Advising consultants/Team Leaders of Offers
- Offer negotiation with clients
- Portal Administration. Accepting interviews, WO, File amendments.
- Ensure that compliance, SLA’s and KPI’s are maintained for all MSP accounts.
- Any account SLA or KPI updates are communicated to sales teams.
- Advising Team Leaders and delivery teams of open roles. Pushing teams and consultants for delivery.
- Providing weekly report on delivery to MSP accounts. Track workflow from all MSPs.
- Tracking BH activity for MSP accounts.
- Liaising with marketing to ensure that all MSP roles are correctly advertised.
- Managing MSP relationships. Arranging quarterly meetings with key stakeholders.
- Work with Business support/Contractor care functions to manage extensions and onboarding. i.e. liaise with Ben Leitch.
- Management of sales delivery to all MSPs
- 1st line client services liaison for PO / new client Information enquiries from finance. Also a 1st point of contact in following up with clients in this area.
- To monitor and track all MSP PSL reviews.
- To work with the L&D Director to assist in the management and organisation of training and professional development of delivery to key accounts.
- Proven experience of Account Management and liaising with MSPs
- Proven experience of running a full cycle recruitment process from sourcing through to closure/onboarding.
- Contract recruitment background.
- Proven organisational ability
- A proactive, conscientious and professional nature
- MS Office skills (Ideally Advanced PowerPoint)
- A proven ability to interact at all levels within an organisation
- The ability to build rapport easily and build cross-functional relationships.
- Ability to drive delivery teams and consultants to provide profiles to open MSP roles.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Laura Sparrow on +44 20 37520 311 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.