Established in 2005, ProClinical has grown rapidly year-on-year to become a market leading pharmaceutical and medical device recruitment company with operations across the European Union, Asia-Pacific and North America. Recruiting Medical, Regulatory, Clinical, Drug Safety and Commercial professionals into pharmaceutical and medical device companies, ProClinical is the preferred suppliers of major blue-chip firms such as GSK, Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson and many more. Currently employing around 60 consultants across offices in London, Singapore, Switzerland and the USA, we are hiring for a part-time, flexible working Senior Consultant to join our Clinical Operations recruitment team.
As a Senior Consultant, you will be tasked with working with clients and candidates and building relationships to give you a better understanding of individual recruitment needs, with the aim of placing candidates into roles.
- To use marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies
- To maintain an excellent and professional relationship with existing clients
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- Using the candidate database to match the right person to the client's vacancy
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client
- Briefing candidates about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression
- Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated
Skills & Competencies:
- Previous experience in recruiting within Clinical Operations is highly desirable, however not essential
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Good sales, persuasion and negotiation skills
- A confident and positive attitude
- The ability to work under pressure and meet targets
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- The ability to work well in a team
- Industry experience in, or a passion for Life Sciences
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Laura Sparrow on +44 20 37520 311 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.