ProClinical is looking for a Snr Recruiting Specialist for a global healthcare company with more than 90 years of innovation and leadership in their field. This Snr Recruiting Specialist is a contract role based in New Jersey. The key focus of this position will be to provide overall recruitment for the Commercial organisation, requisition management and client management.
- Recruitment focus is on the commercial business (or as assigned).
- Responsible for attracting top talent and developing a strong, qualified candidate pool for current and future openings.
- Additional job duties include pre-screening candidates, project management in various functional areas at any given time, partnering with team members to develop sourcing strategies and providing talent for open positions.
- Ensure compliance to state/federal employment laws and company policies and practices for applicant tracking compliance and reporting metrics.
- Establish a true business partnership with hiring managers and leadership on all staffing related activities and issues.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Minimum of 8 years of Human Resources experience and 5 years of full-cycle recruitment experience in a competitive, fast pace environment.
- Proactive recruiting and sourcing experience.
- Ability to build a network across industries to identify future talent
- Data management and metrics (e.g., trend analysis) experience
- Demonstrated ability to constructively challenge manager assumptions and directly confront issues
- Demonstrated ability to function in an environment of multiple changing priorities
- Excellent organisational and time management skills. Superb communication skills.
- Experience forecasting headcount needs/workforce planning
- Experience in advanced internet recruitment/sourcing
- Functional assessment experience/knowledge required
- Good working knowledge of HR policies, procedures and federal/state legislation.
- Healthcare/Pharmaceutical industry recruitment experience strongly preferred.
- Commercial Recruiting experience is a plus.
- Experience in managing requisitions within Kenexa ATS (or similar)
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Christopher Frank on +1 267 405 6996 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.