Established in 2005, ProClinical has grown rapidly year-on-year to be a market leading life science recruitment company with operations across the European Union, Asia-Pacific and North America. Recruiting medical, regulatory, clinical, drug safety and marketing professionals into pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies, ProClinical are preferred suppliers to major blue-chip firms such as GSK, Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson and many more. Currently employing around 70 Consultants across offices in London, Singapore, Switzerland and the USA, the company is enjoying an excellent period of growth and is in a position to hire Recruiters to join the expanding team in London.
We are looking for hard working people that want to earn money in proportion to their successes, are eager to learn new skills and enjoy talking to people! Scientific knowledge is a key part of our ability to recruit and experience in this area would be desirable but not essential.
With the initial job title of “Resourcer”, you will be fully trained in all aspects of recruitment by one of the senior Directors of the company. During the placement year, you will be working with a Senior / Principal Consultant and tasked with finding suitable candidates for open job vacancies across Europe. The details are as follow;
- In order to find suitable candidates your activities will include advertising jobs, searching for CVs in various places, head-hunting, networking, taking referrals, adding CVs to the database, searching the database;
- Your will be responsible for introducing yourself to and briefing candidates about job opportunities, and talking about financial packages, timing and travel etc.
- You will be networking on social media platforms, emailing and calling candidates from all over the world to try to find suitably skilled professionals for your open vacancies.
- Working against many competing firms and their candidates, you will have some successes and some disappointments. You will be rewarded with bonuses for every placement that you make during your placement year and if successful then you may also be introduced to client management and business development.
- Ability to speak French and English is required as the role will be focused on the French market.
ProClinical takes pride in being particularly ethical, professional and scientific.
- Employees work in a new and modern office, enjoy monthly sales incentives and big incentive trips overseas (Eg. Ski trips, city breaks, etc.) as well as benefits such as a subsidised gym membership.
- We offer a competitive basic salary as well as a leading commission structure coupled with a full training programme to ensure our employees can attain their goals
- We provide structured career path for every employee with options for local and international promotion opportunities whilst encouraging a healthy work life balance
Successful applicants must be French speaking and can demonstrate a good work ethic (hard working attitude), a desire to succeed, good spoken and interpersonal skills, good written skills, good organisation skills and an aptitude to learn.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Amie Touray on +44 203 814 1317 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.