ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Health Economics Senior Manager at a leading multinational biopharmaceutical company with leading therapies in autoimmune diseases and oncology. They are seeking an individual to bring solid Health Economics experience their team at their offices in Zug, Switzerland. This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the world's biggest biotechnology firms that employs over 17,000 staff globally. The Health Economics Senior Manager supports the Global Health Economics (GHE) value-evidence strategy and country engagement for company Launch Oncology Products in Europe.
- Integrates with a global research team and program to support the asset, as well as with individual regional and local business units, in alignment with the strategy, tracks and executes the GHE plan and delivers against goals.
- Has budget responsibility and may over time direct and develop staff directly and in affiliate level
- Designs European evidence generation plans and develops or approves research project plans, and oversees execution.
- Supports the development and communicates of the Global Value Dossier (GVD) and final value propositions and validates that the regional dossiers are consistent with the GVD.
- Supports adaptation of core economic models with vendors or the company’s internal centre of excellence. Works with the company’s European affiliates to adapt core economic models for regional use.
- Assists in the development, creation, and review of the European HTA Dossiers for relevant Oncology launch assets
- Designs or approves GHE-related aspects such as statistical analysis plan (SAP) of observational studies and interventional trials and consults on study execution.
- Develops and oversees/conducts relevant meta-analysis, PRO, systematic review, utility measurement or other outcomes research study as determined by product evidence generation plans/strategy
- Communicates and engages with affiliate GVAP staff and European cross functional teams
- Coordinates European evidence generation activities to ensure affiliate HTA needs are fulfilled and cross functional alignment is achieved
- Serves as the European GHE representative for the Global Publication Team and coordinates with affiliates and Global HE on publication plan
- Prepares GHE publications for dissemination.
- Develops or consults on global reimbursement strategy and value proposition for payers.
- Selects and works with study vendors.
Skills and Requirements:
- MSc in Health Economics with a background in economics or in a quantitative field (such as statistics, biostatistics, epidemiology or engineering).
- Experience in protocol development and design of real world evidence studies
- Minimum of 5-year relevant working experience in the pharmaceutical industry consultancy, academia, reimbursement agencies or equivalent.
- Strong analytical, written and oral communication skills. Demonstrated skills in project management.
- Fluency in English.
- Experience in publication development
- Experience with HTA interactions
- Experience in performing literature reviews.
- Previous experience in oncology and/or haematology
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Rebecca Beresford on +44 207 4400 679 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.