This attractive Senior HTA Manager job is a great opportunity to join one of the pharma industry's biggest and most prestigious organisations. The company is located in South London and has been working for over 150 years across multiple therapy areas including cardiovascular, neurology and immunology. The role will be responsible for sourcing, interpreting, generating and disseminating high quality Health & Value information in a timely fashion to direct and support the Business related to all regional and national brand HTA activities. To support the development and promotion of the Health & Value group. To provide the HTA lead on project management, communication, knowledge and technical development for a defined therapeutic area.
- Lead the sourcing, interpretation, generation and dissemination of H&V information and data for internal and external customers on defined business categories related to national and regional HTA
- Lead the development of brand HTA strategy and ensure appropriate UK and global H&V, Medical and Commercial approvals
- Lead the planning, design and execution of UK projects aligned to all national and regional brand HTA submissions
- Advise on which Health and Value measures should be included within clinical Studies to support HTA submissions
- Provide technical input into economic models; evidence synthesis projects as well as pricing and HTA readiness activities
- To provide health and value technical input to the strategic and operational planning process to optimise delivery of commercial objectives
- Provide and present health and value HTA technical information, advice and training to all relevant colleagues and to external customers. Enhance company image in the market place.
- To participate and lead cross-functional projects and working groups which support the brand HTA submissions
- Maintain HTA intelligence for aligned business category to ensure technical as well as HTA knowledge is up to date and appropriate for input into decision making processes
- Proactively share technical and leadership expertise with other group members to support their learning and development
- Undertake specific project work on behalf of the H&V group.
- Provide therapeutic support to members of group as agreed with Head of Group
Skills and Requirements:
- Consistent good performance as an OR manager
- Technical and/or management expertise at a level above that commonly seen across the group - viewed as an expert within the group
- Recent therapeutic and/or methodological peer-reviewed publications
- Thorough understanding of the UK business and healthcare system
- Good knowledge of the European and Global Company structure and strategic direction
- Act as role model to other group members
- Evidence of mentoring or sharing expertise spontaneously across OR/EBM
- The ability to represent the team/group/department in both internal and external activities
- Existence of, or ability to develop, internal and external networks
- Evidence of leadership in cross-functional, non-OR/EBM specific workstreams
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Rebecca Beresford on +44 207 4400 679 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.