An oncology-focused biopharmaceutical company that is dedicated to improving the lives of patients with cancer, is seeking to hire a Market Access Director to join their DACH team In Munich.
This Market Access Director job will maintain professional relations with key payers/ reimbursement authorities and guarantee product market access cross therapeutic areas and sales according to company strategy. The role will offer the opportunity for a motivated professional to sharpen their commercial acumen; continue to gain direct experience with HTA submission as well as an ability to thrive in a dynamic, start up environment. The role also offers to serve as market access lead for Germany, Austria and Switzerland. The role will have a strategic and tactical focus for both pre- and post-launched products and will have one direct report, the national key account manager.
- Early and constant engagement with payers, advice meeting and related activities (G-BA,HBV, HEK)
- Customize global value proposition and payer messaging to serve as the foundation
- Conduct local payer/HTA advisory board meetings to inform and shape overall market access goals and objectives
- Development of outreach and engagement plan for key payers and their influencers
- Driving and being accountable for local in time P&R dossier submission and respective follow ups in the DACH cluster including Germany, Austria and Switzerland achieving successful reimbursement
- Define strategies for local submissions and negotiate accordingly after alignment with GM and EU HQs in Zug
- Modification of economic models for local pricing and reimbursement submissions
- Responsible for optimizing reimbursed price
- Develop local payer toolkits (including payer product value decks suitable for respective countries)
- Negotiation with national, regional and local hospital payers
- Cross-functionally work to develop fully integrated market access strategy
Education and Experience:
- Preferable: 5+ years of experience with health authorities DACH
- In depth knowledge and understanding of at least German payer system and reimbursement challenges and opportunities
- Direct experience in HTA dossier submissions in Germany, desirable in Austria and Switzerland
- Ability to analyse and interpret customer/segment trends
- Demonstrated experience in economic model adaptation for national/regional and local submission
- Demonstrated ability to translate strategic insights into practical, well-designed HE and outcomes research initiatives to support value of brands.
- Ability to combine strategic vision with tactical hand-on execution and a high work capacity
- Proven leadership ability with demonstrated results through influence management
- Proven negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skill with the ability to build working relations both internally and externally
- Experience in working in a dynamic, start up environment is strongly preferred
- Fluent English and German
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Rebecca Beresford on +44 207 4400 679 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.