ProClinical is currently seeking an accomplished Account Lead for an immediate requirement for an Oncology team at a global Biotech based in the UK. This Oncology Account Lead will be responsible for achieving sales targets and implementing sales strategies in order to attain sales volume, customer growth, patient growth and customer satisfaction for new product launches in the assigned oncology area within their own geographical area. Additionally is responsible to build relationships with key decision makers in the regions (Pharmacists, providers, physicians). Candidates for this role will be based in Valencia and should be ready to cover Valencia, Murcia and Islas Baleares.
- Identify Key regional oncology stakeholders and shape the market before launching.
- Management, information gathering and negotiation with key decision makers, influencers, raising stakeholders based on clinical and financial evidence with the aim of introducing company Oncology products in the regional health care systems and Hospitals.
- Build and develop professional long-term customer relationships. Manage day-to-day relationships with assigned Stakeholders, plan visits with them and record outcomes.
- Be aware and advise the company on the future regulatory regional landscape.
- Achieve revenue, sales, profit & qualitative objectives and targets for the assigned therapies and products within own geographical or business area
- Prepare, implement and review targeted account plans aligned with the commercial policies
- Coordination and communication with Marketing, Medical and access team, participating in the relevant forums and/or brand teams.
- Propose and provide each customer with appropriate solutions that will maximize opportunities both for the customer
- Communicate all relevant information to existing and potential customers to guarantee their awareness of company product portfolio and its benefits
- Develop a 3 year strategic cross-functional plan for the assigned regions, assessing opportunities and threats and company positioning
- Develop a 1 year tactical plan for the assigned regions and main accounts.
- Gather and share with other functions and with line management all possible information on market intelligence and competitor activities to help anticipate competitive moves.
- Present company Oncology products & their advantages, organize & distribute all needed promotional material and organize test usage where needed.
- Participate in congresses and other customer events.
- Provide customer training and support / assistance where needed.
Skills and Requirements:
- Masters degree preferred (Science, Commercial, Medical, ...)
- Min 3 years of experience in Sales & Regional or Hospital Account Management
- Experience launching new products and established client network
- Strong knowledge of the Oncology market including relevant market access knowledge
- Oncology experience desirable
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills. High Analytical Capabilities
- Demonstrable commercial success in account management
- Knowledge and understanding of country pharmaceutical regulations
- Experience in project management (Excel, power point)
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Maria Salvador on +44203 8037 872 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.