A large global contract research organisation specialising in pharmaceuticals currently has a vacancy for a PRMA Consultant this will be a permanent, full time position, office-based in central London. The PRMA Consultant role will be actively involved in helping shape and expand European PRMA consultancy offerings, working closely with colleagues within other areas of Market Access consulting and collaborating with strong stakeholder and policy research team in the USA.
- Producing high-quality PRMA-based deliverables which require few rounds of changes upon internal review.
- Management of projects to ensure clients are provided with an outstanding service including crystal-clear and visually impactful deliverables in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Developing strong relationships with clients, payers, key opinion leaders, other decision-makers and influencers.
- Supporting senior members of staff in providing strategic consultancy to clients suggesting bespoke solutions to address their needs.
- Actively seeking out collaborative opportunities with other internal departments.
- Proactively identifying business development opportunities and collaborate with the sales team and consultants to develop opportunities, proposals and increase wins.
Skills and Requirements:
- Have demonstrable knowledge of pricing, reimbursement, market access, health policy and regulatory processes in Europe and ideally globally.
- Have experience in market assessment, policy, pricing, reimbursement and stakeholder research projects and the testing of messages/pricing/outcomes; experience with HTA submissions would be an advantage.
- Have experience in the development of discussion guides, recruitment, interviews, transcription and translations and development of in-depth analysis presented as impactful reports in both Word and PowerPoint format, with value message development a bonus.
- Have excellent communication skills and exceptional written English; other language skills are advantageous.
- Experience in business generation activities (proposal development etc.) and establishing and maintaining client relationships would be an advantage.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Theodora Savlovschi-Wicks on +44 203 7520 314 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.