A well-known international pharmaceutical company with sites around the globe is looking to hire a HTA Manager. The company specialises in developing and producing medicines and vaccines for a wide range of therapeutic areas including oncology, cardiology and immunology. The HTA Managers purpose will be to source, interpret, generate and disseminate high quality Health & Value information in a timely fashion to direct and support the Business related to all regional and national brand HTA activities.
- Lead or support the sourcing, interpretation, generation and dissemination of H&V information and data for internal and external customers on defined business categories related to national and regional HTA
- Support and/or lead the development of brand HTA strategy and ensure appropriate UK and global H&V, Medical and Commercial approvals
- Support and/or lead the planning, design and execution of UK projects aligned to all national and regional brand HTA submissions
- Advise on which Health and Value measures should be included within clinical Studies to support HTA submissions
- Provide technical input into economic models; evidence synthesis projects as well as pricing and HTA readiness activities
- To provide health and value technical input to the strategic and operational planning process to optimise delivery of commercial objectives.
- Provide and present health and value HTA technical information, advice and training to all relevant colleagues and to external customers. Enhance the company’s image in the market place.
- To participate and lead cross-functional projects and working groups which support the brand HTA submissions
- Maintain HTA intelligence for aligned business category to ensure technical as well as HTA knowledge is up to date and appropriate for input into decision making processes
- Manage specified budgets to ensure that expenditure matches levels agreed with Head of Health & Value
- Provision of H&V data and information to HTA stakeholders by self within agreed timelines and budgets
- Feedback on relevance and quality of H&V HTA data and information from customers
- Complete all H&V HTA related projects aligned to business category and activities by self within agreed timelines and budgets
- External validation and quality assurance of brand submissions within agreed time frames
- Publish and ensure peer-review of new methods aligned to HTA submissions are submitted within agreed time frames
- Feedback on relevance, technical impact and timeliness from global and regional H&V Teams.
- Feedback on relevance and timeliness of contribution from Brand team.
- Feedback from colleagues and external customers on quality and relevance of training and advice.
- Feedback on leadership and contribution to HTA projects from team leaders
- Knowledge of competitor HTA submissions and strategies
- Consideration and evidence of key HTA trends and innovative approaches to achieve national success
- Production of HTA data that responds to HTA methods, trends and approaches
- Monthly reporting of estimated expenditure, commitments and actual expenditure
- Achievement of expenditure level as agreed with Head of Health & Value
- Agreed contracts and processes in place for work with outsource partners
Skills and Requirements:
- Qualification in Economics, Health Economics or Outcomes Research
- Practical experience in Health Economics/ Outcomes Research
- Good understanding of NHS and customer needs for Outcome Research data
- Creative thinking
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Harry Williams on +41 203 854 0102 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.