Here is an exciting pharmaceutical job one of the industry's most prestigious organisations. There is a vacancy for an Outcomes and Evidence Consultant to join a global top 10 pharmaceutical company at their offices located in Tadworth, Surrey. As a member of the UK Outcomes & Evidence Consultant(O&EC) Team within Health and Value (H&V) you will identify and generate bespoke, high quality outcomes and evidence information to develop compelling product and/or therapeutic value propositions across the company portfolio of medicines to optimise access and uptake. You will provide support and consultancy expertise to the company business across all therapy areas and work in collaboration with colleagues across the business to optimally manage the portfolio. You will collaborate both internally and externally, both leading and supporting projects to identify and generate bespoke outcomes research evidence in key business strategic accounts to deliver value to company and to external stakeholders. You will work closely with commercial colleagues to develop innovative market access strategies and payer materials in order to optimise the access and uptake of company medicines. Generate and understand Real World Evidence opportunities, to ensure that robust and high-quality evidence is used to demonstrate the value propositions of our medicines. This is a contract position, and will be remote-homebased.
- Lead or support the generation of high quality outcomes and evidence information necessary to enhance and optimise the product and/or therapeutic value propositions across the company portfolio
- Provision of H&V O&E data and information to internal stakeholders by self within agreed timelines and budgets
- Feedback on relevance and quality of H&V O&E data and information from customers
- Collaborate with commercial account teams to identify and generate bespoke outcomes research evidence for shared value with external NHS stakeholders across key business strategic accounts
- Provide recommendations to the commercial account roles relating to the optimal strategy to deliver high quality and credible outcomes evidence to influence NHS payer decision making
- To maintain up to date expertise in relevant outcomes research including real world data
- To maintain and provide input into developing knowledge/skill base of O&EC Team
- To maintain knowledge in data handling and familiarity with NHS data systems
- Support the O&EC Team Leader to shape O&E policy, methods and processes as appropriate aligned to business categories
- Support and/or lead on One company O&E policy research projects
- Maintain market intelligence to ensure knowledge is up to date and appropriate to inform the business in a timely manner to opportunities/risks related to a health outcome based system
- Sponsor or provide and present H&V technical information, advice and training to all relevant colleagues and to external customers. Enhance the company’s image in the market place
- Source or provide appropriate training to develop skills and talent in O&E methodology
- To participate in cross-functional projects and working groups which support the business - including non-H&V O&EC specific activities
- Manage specified budgets in line with operational plans.
- Graduate qualification in Outcomes Research, EBM, Pharmacy, life science degree
- Practical experience in Health Economics, Outcomes Research or EBM including experience within the pharmaceutical industry
- General management experience - budgeting, planning and business processes
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Harry Williams on +41 203 854 0102 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.