ProClinical is currently seeking a HEOR (Health Economics & Outcomes Research) Specialist responsible for developing, leading and implementing health economics plans and strategies for a leading global pharmaceutical company. This HEOR role will be based in Florence, Italy, on a permanent basis.
- Management of the integration of economic and quality of life parameters into the Phase II and III development and brand optimization programs to ensure payer requirements are captured.
- Analysis of data.
- Manage the efficient and timely development of HE&OR deliverables along with value communication (core value dossier, core economic models, cost effective and budget impact, publications).
- Ensure of HE&OR strategy is aligned with Commercial and Market Access strategies
- Collecting Real World Data, identifying Real World Evidence needs, Health Outcomes and data for budget impact, to develop and populate relevant datasets to optimize the brand value proposition across the whole products lifecycle.
- Represent HE&OR on cross-functional International Project Teams.
- Effectively communicate research findings internally and externally.
- Promoting internal initiatives to increase Health Economics and HTA knowledge, across the organization.
- Ensure effective scouting of information regarding key Health Economics issues.
Skills and Requirements:
- University Degree in Economics, Health Policy or Life Science (a post degree in Market Access, HTA/Health Economics is preferred).
- At least 3 years’ experience working in the pharmaceutical field (industry, consultants or institutions).
- Deep understanding of the drug development process and regulatory environment.
- Experience with selection and inclusion of appropriate PRO instruments in to clinical trials.
- Demonstrated understanding of the European Healthcare systems and payer policy.
- Proven background within Market Access and Health Economics.
- Proven strategic and operational experience within Health Technology Assessment, Epidemiological Studies, Pharmaco-economic Analyses and Outcomes Research, Pricing and Reimbursement, Bibliographic Researches, Systematic Literature Review and Meta-analyses, Medical Writing and Journals Submission.
- Proven ability to independently create budget impact and cost-effectiveness models.
- Excellent computer skills including modelling software (e.g. Excel with VBA experience).
- Proven ability to translate economic models into front-end user-friendly tools for use in the field with clinicians and payers.
- Fluency in English.
- Strong methodological, quantitative, and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational, planning, resource and project management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, balance competing priorities.
- Ability to manage cross-functional teams.
- Interpersonal and communication skills and ability to operate effectively in an international environment.
- Ability to clearly communicate highly technical issues to non-technical experts.
- Willingness to travel intensively.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Harry Williams on +41 203 854 0102 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.