This vacancy is for an Associate Project Manager job at a leading multinational biopharmaceutical company with leading therapies in autoimmune diseases and oncology. This role will be based at their offices in Switzerland and is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the world's biggest biotechnology firms that is regularly included on numerous best employers' lists worldwide.
- Compliance pack monitoring: update and track all internal compliance documentation records for accurate information, following up with external agencies and Health Care Professionals (HCPs) for missing information.
- Create summary information overviews upon request
- Independently follow up with HCPs for outstanding invoices
- Co-ordination of calls with agencies and compliance
- Independently answer and provide information to HQ teams and affiliates
- Create and track individual sponsorship agreements for company sponsored meetings
- Upload withhold consent notifications into a database according to country requirements
Skills and Requirements:
- Fluent in English
- Strong administrative skills
- Experience with database file sharing systems
- Team player
- Excellent communicator
- Quick learner
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Previous experience in a compliance or contract management role
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Harry Williams on +41 203 854 0102 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.