A well-known international pharmaceutical company with sites around the globe is looking to hire a Senior HTA Manager. The company specialises in developing and producing medicines and vaccines for a wide range of therapeutic areas including oncology, cardiology and immunology. The HTA Manager position entails sourcing, interpreting, generating and disseminating high quality Health & Value information in a timely fashion to direct and support the Business related to all regional and national brand HTA activities.
- Lead the development of brand HTA strategy and ensure appropriate UK and global H&V, Medical and Commercial approvals
- Lead the planning, design and execution of UK projects aligned to all national and regional brand HTA submissions HTA Pipeline readiness
- Advise on which Health and Value measures should be included within clinical Studies to support HTA submissions
- Provide technical input into economic models; evidence synthesis projects as well as pricing and HTA readiness activities Strategic Planning
- To provide health and value technical input to the strategic and operational planning process to optimise delivery of commercial objectives Training
- To participate and lead cross-functional projects and working groups which support the brand HTA submissions HTA Intelligence
- Proactively share technical and leadership expertise with other group members to support their learning and development
- Undertake specific project work on behalf of the H&V group.
- Manage specified budgets to ensure that expenditure matches levels agreed with Head of OR and EBM PERFORMANCE MEASURES HTA Information.
- Complete all H&V HTA related projects aligned to business category and activities by self within agreed timelines and budgets
- External validation and quality assurance of brand submissions within agreed time frames
- Feedback on relevance, technical impact and timeliness from global and regional H&V Teams. Strategic Planning
Skills and Requirements:
- Consistent good performance as an OR manager
- Evidence of leadership in cross-functional, non-OR/EBM specific work streams
- Technical and/or management expertise at a level above that commonly seen across the group - viewed as an expert within the group
- Recent therapeutic and/or methodological peer-reviewed publications
- Good knowledge of the European and Global Company structure and strategic direction
- Evidence of mentoring or sharing expertise spontaneously across OR/EBM
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Harry Williamson on +44 203 854 0102 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.