A growing, global biopharmaceutical company that has the ability to discover innovative therapies and meet the health needs of people and societies around the globe, is looking to recruit an HTA Manager to join their team in Maidenhead, UK.
The HTA Team is part of the UK Market Access Division and their mission is to turn research into reality by securing unrestricted access for patients to their life changing medicines.
To secure positive recommendations for our medicines through full and holistic management of Health Technology Assessment processes.
- Lead the development of the HTA strategy in close collaboration with the internal cross-functional team and external stakeholders.
- Internal team includes Health Economics Managers and other Market Access colleagues, Medical Affairs, Government Affairs, Patient Relations, Regulatory Affairs and Commercial Leads.
- Accountable for the development of HTA submissions and responses, in collaboration with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage HTA processes and direct communication with HTA bodies and associated stakeholders.
- Work with the internal team member to support development of Patient Access Schemes and ensure horizon scanning processes are completed.
- Ensure submission and any other external communications are aligned to HTA strategy and internally consistent.
- Develop contingency plans and alternative approaches prior to and during the HTA process.
- Ensure clear lines of communication on progress and issues with the internal team, including senior management.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Educated to degree level in Life Sciences subject with further qualification in Health Economics - alternative educational background will be considered.
- A deep understanding of UK HTA processes.
- Skilled in developing strategy to secure positive recommendations from UK HTA bodies (NICE, SMC and AWMSG).
- Experience of developing submissions to UK HTA bodies and managing the process.
- Experience and strong ability in working collaboratively across matrix functions.
- Strong project management capability with adherence to strict timelines.
- Skilled in translating complex concepts into simple language.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please send your CV to Harry Williams on [click here] or upload on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.