This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Associate Health Economics professional to work for a first-rate biotechnology firm at their base in Switzerland.
- Hands-on experience working with European and US colleagues (international environment work)
- Strong scientific focus, combined with a business purpose
- Prepares presentations and materials for product meetings on relevant GHE deliverables
- Supports implementation of GHE Strategy for product by meeting affiliate needs
- Supports reimbursement submissions in various HTA markets
- Supports development, collects feedback, and adaptations of GHE tools & materials for affiliates (value story, budget impact models and calculators and other value communication tools).
- Supports country HE publication process (project management support to publication manager and draft reviews)
- Conducts technical reviews, literatures searches.
- Supports evidence generation projects, including protocol development, study execution and results publication
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Degree in health economics or related discipline.
- Minimum of 1 year relevant experience.
- Understanding of key components of product value, ability to deploy relevant methods in value demonstration.
- Project management skills including the ability to steer and drive the projects towards objectives.
- Proven ability to execute projects relevant to the area, including HE model adaptations and evidence generation projects.
- Proven hands-on experience using Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Office software in general.
- Fluency in English both written and oral.
- Specialized HE knowledge
- Enjoys problem solving and independence
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external customers
- Works within regulatory/industry considerations, compliance framework.
- Active command of one or more additional language relevant to the region, cultural agility
- Project leadership and management/ability to coordinate multi-national and cross-functional teams
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying, please upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.