An internationally known biotechnology company has an opening for a Senior Market Access Manager job at their base in the Czech Republic. The company has a strong reputation for developing innovative therapies for neurological diseases and employs approximately 7,000 people worldwide.
The Sr. Market Access Manager has the primary responsibility for planning and managing market access and pricing activities for in-line and launch products for the local market. This includes development of reimbursement/value dossier for the national authority and other stakeholders (i.e. health care insurances, hospitals), development /implementation of economic budget impact models and management of regular reference pricing reviews.
1. Critically assesses drivers and barriers to pricing, reimbursement and market access
- Develops comprehensive strategy and activity plans for Market Access for the affiliate securing fast access to therapies to patients
- Develops core deliverables in cooperation with global / international staff (e.g. reimbursement dossiers, health economic evaluations/value dossiers, budget impact models) to generate local specific data
- Plans and ensures implementation of value dossiers adapted for the local market (i.e. health insurances, hospitals)
- Effectively manages pricing strategy for Hospitals and other key stakeholders
- Ensures continuous internal education on health politics and health economics, pricing and value of drug therapy
- Design and execute Market Access programs to increase Market Access capabilities locally with a cross functional approach
2. KOL management and member of national working groups
- Stakeholder management & engagement
- GA platform
- HE platform
3. Preparation of supportive educational activities (hospitals, sick funds)
- Seminars, round tables
- Data dissemination
4. Presents GA, PA and MA activities
- At the business and budget reviews,
- Local ABs, round tables
5. Responsible for corporate PR and PR on public
- Increase awareness about BIIB
- Increase awareness about MS
- Lead PR initiatives to sustain BIIB image and build partnership with key stakeholders
6. Job holder must respect internal rules and all rules based on the respective legal and ethical (AIFP codex) standards. Any safety related information concerning company products (adverse event / suspicion on adverse event etc.) must report to the Affiliate Safety Designated Staff in accordance with current internal company rules. Any quality related information concerning Company products (product complaints / product defects / suspicion on product defects / falsified medicinal products etc.) must reports directly to the Manager, Quality & Governance in accordance with current internal company rules.
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ year experience in pharmaceutical contexts, in market access specialty areas, or similar.
- Degree in economics or sciences
- Track record of successful reimbursement negotiations for biopharmaceutical products with local reimbursement authorities. Expertise in the field of outcomes research, epidemiology or health economics studies.
- Stakeholder management
- Action oriented, works efficiently and methodically, constantly moving forward to achieve set goals
- Excellent conceptual, strategic and analytical skills.
- Interpersonally savvy, works comfortably in cross-functional teams.
- Good command of the English language and fluency in local language
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Harry Williams on +44 203 854 0102 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.