Our client, a cutting edge biotechnology company, is seeking a Market Access European Modelling Manager to join their team in Zug, Switzerland. The company develops innovative therapies for patients with neurological and neurodegenerative diseases, including MS and ALS. They employ over 6,000 people in nearly 90 countries.
A major focus of this role is to support affiliates with economic model adaptations, ensuring they are robust and executed on time. Furthermore, the individual will have opportunities to present the EU+ regional perspective on development of new or updated models by the global HEOR and market access teams, to ensure that deliverables meet the needs of European stakeholders. You will be working with the Global team as EU+ modeling lead to ensure delivered models for regional adaptation are fit for purpose among EU stakeholders. As Market Access European Modeling Manager you will support and manage model adaptations for EU+ affiliates with on-time delivery for local submissions and/or activities with the support of an external vendor where required.
- Manage country-specific model adaptation processes, to deliver finalized model and associated materials on time to affiliate team and EU+ product brand lead
- Training affiliate colleagues on ore model structure, data inputs, and interpretation of results
- Advising affiliates on use of data sources, assumptions and inputs
- Discussing findings and the impact of results with brand leads and affiliates
- Act as conduit between global market access and EU+ affiliates for delivery and presentation of other health economic tools including mixed treatment comparisons
- Understand networks and analyses in depth and brief affiliates on appropriate use
- Manage requests from affiliates for MTCs / Indirect comparisons
- Ensure that appropriate comparative efficacy data is utilized in economic models.
- Develop the technical elements of new tools/models specifically for the EU+ region
- Provide input into global model development at critical decision points so that EU+ perspective is accounted for and models delivered are fit for purpose
- 4 years' experience in technical market access consulting and/or modeling role within pharmaceutical industry.
- Strategic acumen to understand local situation and ability to recommend best type of model
- Strong attention to detail
- Communication and cross-cultural skills; experience in a multicultural, multifunctional environment an advantage
- Demonstrated experience of time, budget and stakeholder management
- Exposure to aspects of HTA and reimbursement processes, e.g. analysis, model building, payer interactions, price negotiations
- Technical skills for model adaptations, running and interpreting analyses. Proficiency in Microsoft Excel; specialist health economics software an advantage
- Previous experience in managing and working with network meta analysis
- Minimum master's degree in Economics / Health Economics or similar
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Carl Hainsby on [click here] or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.