ProClinical has a brilliant opportunity for a Analyst, Real World Data Analytics & Research to be based in New Jersey. This job will be with one of the largest workforce management solutions companies in the world who specialise in multiple scientific and engineering sectors.
- Develop code sets for team approval
- Create data specification files
- Create the analytical files by writing
- Executing programs across our available observational databases
- Conduct quality assurance review of programming code and data
- Draft an analysis report
- Support the final publication/presentation of results as part of an overall observational study activity
- Explore the implementation of new approaches for working with "big data" in healthcare. Some tasks may include exploratory visualization, development of macros and tools, and machine learning algorithms.
Skills and Requirements:
- An advanced degree in Biostatistics, Public Health, Epidemiology, Informatics, Computer Science or another related field is required.
- At least 3 years of experience in statistical programming (e.g. SAS, R), and/or database programming (e.g. SQL) is required.
- At least 3 year of experience in programming against large healthcare datasets is required.
- At least 1 year of relevant prior work experience in the healthcare industry within a pharmaceutical or Device Company, insurer, or within a health system is required.
- In-depth knowledge of the structure and caveats of healthcare claims databases, electronic medical records and hospital billing data is required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Christopher Frank on +1 267 405 6996 or upload you Resume] on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.