ProClinical is currently seeking a Product Manager for a leading, global, medical device company. The Product Manager will be part of the Research & Development team whose mission is to develop and implement cutting edge technology in Hearing Instruments. You will serve as a crucial bridge between the customers and R&D, translating market requirements into product design requirements, business cases and analysing profitability of such requirements.
- Write market requirement specifications, user stories, use cases and align these with product development. You will be responsible for the release of product design requirements, business cases and profitability analysis.
- Work closely with project team to make key product decisions through the development and own the usability and validation of final product.
- Identify new business opportunities in collaboration with the portfolio management team, analysing existing and new customer segments, understanding customer requirements and deriving compelling business cases.
- Devise detailed and holistic product concepts which prioritizes customer satisfaction and user experience, and validate such concepts with stakeholders and end users
- Documentation of market requirements and use cases
- Work with R&D to ensure high quality implementation of product concepts
- Continuously keep abreast of new developments and trends in the industry, benchmark products to competitors and be aware of the latest technological advancements in the market
- Support product launches, sales story and the development of training materials with the Sales & Marketing team
Skills and Requirements:
- Be at least degree qualified in engineering or business administration. (Academic requirement would be relaxed if you already hold experience in hearing aid industry under similar role)
- Have at least 5 years' experience in managing products in medical devices or communication devices
- Have experience working in an interdisciplinary and multi-cultural project team, with solid knowledge of the development processes of medical devices
- Be self-motivated, have the ability to think outside current trends and possess excellent communication skills. You should have the ability to tell compelling product stories and translate this into implementable and scalable product designs
- Be able to travel
- This is an individual contributor role in a highly matrix environment and as such requires the ability to balance technical and business requirements as well the ability to manage different levels of stakeholders.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Vincent Ng on +65 6499 7148 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.