ProClinical is currently seeking a for a Process Technologist Engineer leading pharmaceutical company that provides consultancy, design, installation and validation services for integral projects in the (Bio)Pharmaceutical, Medical, Life Science and Food Industries. This role will ensure operational readiness and smooth running of all technical facilities at site, perform analyses to identify weak points in process and initiate continuous improvement measurements in close cooperation with related departments. In this function, you are part of the site management team.
- Identification, initiation and implementation of production process improvements
- Organisation of production trials and implementation of new products
- Validation of automation, process and equipment changes
- Problem solving, deviation and failure investigations
- Initiating and Management of R&D / technical projects, including investments (capital requests)
- Securing high quality standard by process control
- Pre: Experience in solid material handling and drying technology
Skills and Requirements:
- The candidate should have a 3-5 year working experience, preferably in the process industry as engineer.
- A higher education level is expected and experience in chemistry, but preferably in the Pharmaceutical industry is required. Most important here is experience / knowledge of Quality systems (ISO 9001, cGMP) in general and validation documentation in specific.
- Languages: Fluent in German and English, preferable also Dutch
- Knowledge and experience in ISO9001, GMP and validation documentation
- Experienced in leading projects effectively
- Experience in continuous improvement / operational excellence.
- Excellent communication skills
- Being able to work in teams with different disciplines
- Result oriented and structured driven working style
- Pro-active improvement mentality
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sayf Jabbar on +44 203 8281 920 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.