On behalf of one of our clients, ProClinical is looking for a Project Manager who has experience with optimising cleaning procedures for equipment and utilities. You'll be working at a big biotechnology that has recently expanded rapidly. The company works within a GMP-controlled environment. Since there is much work to be done over the complete manufacturing site, this will be at least a 2 year project.
- BSc or MSc in for example biotechnology or (process) engineering
- At least 5 years or industrial experience
- Utilities/equipment sterilisation/validation experience
- Good communicative skills: need to talk to a lot of levels within the organisation
- Start as soon as possible
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sayf Jabbar on +44 203 8281 920 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.