Here is a chance to join one of the most globally known pharmaceutical organisations, who is looking to hire a Senior Engineer Processes and Systems based in Zuchwil, Switzerland on a contract basis. This job will be working a top 10 pharmaceutical company that works across a range of industries from medical devices to pharmaceutical and consumer goods, operating in over 60 countries. The Senior Engineer Processes and Systems provides technical expertise in the areas of process development and harmonization as well as system support and improvements for the Global Orthopaedics Package Development Organization. He/she leads global system and process projects and provides mentorship to the other Engineers of the Execution Excellence Pillar within the Global Orthopaedics Package Development Organization.
- Direct and execute local and global projects
- Develop continuous improvements related to Package Development procedures and systems
- Provide departmental expertise, lead and collaborate in projects with Research and Development, Marketing, Operations, IT, Master Data, Logistics, Purchasing, Quality and Supplier Quality
- Oversee and understand complex business cases and cross functional interrelations from a process and system perspective
- Full responsibility for interpreting, organizing, executing and coordinating assignments
- Support departmental and cross functional troubleshooting in the resolution of short-term and long-term packaging related process and system issues
- Oversee and understand packaging related legal standards and corporate guidelines in order to support harmonization of processes
- Harmonize and maintain existing processes, standards, work instructions and forms
- Create and organize approvals of documentation
- Perform process and system trainings to Package Development and cross functional teams if required
- Improve and maintain Global Orthopaedics Package Development share point and website
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Economy
- Experience in process and system engineering required
- Knowledge of Good Documentation Practice required
- Good and structured document writing required
- Knowledge in Specification-, document and data management required
- Knowledge of PLM and ERP systems required
- Experience in Package Development and regulated industry is preferred
- Knowledge of ISO13485, ISO11607, ISTA and ASTM is preferred
- Team Player with an organizational, structured and creative attitude
- Work autonomous with strong interested in harmonization
- Drive and implement changes
- Ability to effectively work with peers is required
- Experience of working in integrated cross functional teams is preferred
- Must be able to lead and/or support multiple projects and teams simultaneously
- Strong analytical skills are required
- Demonstrated record of successful project management
- Summarize and visualize complex business cases and interrelations is required
- Excellent communicator with experience in communicating and presenting to leadership
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications incl. Visio
- Familiar with Change Control
- Minimum Language required
- English: Business fluent
- German: good knowledge is an advantage
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Owen Bach on +44 203 8261 330 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.