ProClinical has an exciitng new role available at one of our clients in the Southern part of Holland. This Equipment/Mechanical Engineer role would be working for a large pharmaceutical company, known worldwide.
In this Equipment/Mechanical Engineer position, you'll be responsible for the technical aspects of secondary packaging systems. Will be working most of the time from Holland, but also travel (25%) to other (manufacturing) sites in Belgium and France.
Acts as a subject matter expert on one or more of the following systems:
- Primary packaging systems (filling lines)
- Secondary packaging lines
- Serialisation equipment
- Visual inspection systems
- Designs one-off systems, and realizes these systems in cooperation with specialized package unit construction companies.
- Responsible for the qualification of the systems.
- Experience in food/ pharma: as an engineer / production supervisor.
- Good writing and design skills.
- Teamplayer and able to work on different projects on the same time
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Owen Bach on +44 203 8261 330 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.