An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Manufacturing Technician to join a global biopharmaceutical company based in La Verne, CA on a contract basis. A very patient-focused company, who scientific research has resulted in 15 marketed products that are benefitting hundreds of thousands of people, a pipeline of late-stage drug candidates and unmatched patient access programs to ensure medications are available to those who could otherwise not afford them.
- Works on basic assignments following established Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Master Batch Records and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs).
- Performs routine tasks associated with aseptic processing, dispensing, compaction, granulation, milling and coating.
- Reports to Team Lead on a regular basis on line performance and report any issues that need to be resolved.
- Performs basic troubleshooting of issues and escalates when required.
- Organizes routine tasks in an effective manner.
- Prepares equipment and components for sterilization.
- Operates processing equipment including autoclaves, ovens, vial washers, and depyrogenation tunnel.
- Cleans (manually and clean-in-place), assembles and disassembles equipment for production.
- Performs clean-in-place and sterilization-in-place of tanks.Performs annealing and sterile filtrations of products.
- Operates vial capper, unloads product from lyophilizers, and packs off unloaded vials from lyophilizers and liquid fill line.
- Performs Basic Oracle and MES (Manufacturing Execution System) transactions.
- Performs data calculations.
- Cleans manufacturing areas, including walls, ceilings and floors.
- Accurately completes required documentation of events and tasks related to assigned work, including logbooks, batch records, etc.
- Reports variance or deviation from standard procedures to department management.
- Prepares coating solution.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Mary Jacobs on +1 267 477 4800 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.