A leading US biopharmaceutical organisation with a solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas have a new Packaging Technician job opportunity at their offices in San Dimas, CA. The company has a growing pipeline of investigational drugs and approximately 5,000 employees in offices across four continents.
- Under the guidance of immediate manager, works in conjunction with other Packaging Technicians on packaging of assigned products.
- Works on the most basic assignments following detailed instructions, which incorporate Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Master Batch Records and current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs).
- Assists in the inspection of products, Clinical Trial Material, and components.
- Assists in the labelling and packaging of products and Clinical Trial Material.
- Prepares cleaning solutions and cleans packaging areas, including walls, ceilings, floors, and equipment.
- Complies with all safety-related procedures and practices personally and in area.
- Takes variant action only with approval of department management.
- Receives well-defined instructions on majority of assigned work.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mary Jacobs at [click here] or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.