ProClinical are working with a world leader who is looking for a Supplier Quality required to work on large scale remediation project in Germany. The company who is looking for a Supplier Quality role provide medical systems into a demanding and ever changing pharmaceutical industry. They Develop, design and sell advanced infrastructure functions and treatment solutions to Hospital departments. This includes operating rooms, hybrid operating rooms and intensive care units as well as hospital patient transportation.
- Planning and execution of supplier audits according to valid standards such as DIN EN ISO 13485, DIN EN ISO 9001, US FDA Quality System Regulation
- Initiate improvement measures at the supplier to increase the quality of the supplier Support for supplier qualification Supervision of suppliers in quality
- Creation of quality agreements with suppliers
- Participation in projects
Skills and Requirements:
- Completed engineering studies in the field of medical engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, business engineering
- Or comparable training with professional experience
- Training as an auditor and experience in the execution of supplier audits
- Very good analytical skills
- Experience in project management, as project manager
- High process understanding and fast comprehension
- Contact and team skills, high commitment and perseverance
- Communication skills and negotiation skills
- Very good knowledge of German and English spoken and written
- Willingness to travel
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Joseph Emmott on +44 203 8141 316 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.