Proclinical is working with a global pharmaceutical client who is looking for a Project team to deliver a remediation project in Italy. Our client specialises in developing and manufacturing lifesaving drugs that are distributed around the world. We are looking for a range of skill sets to add to the existing Validation team. It is looking for two Cleaning Validation Engineers.
- Responsible for producing full life-cycle validation documents for new equipment and processes
- Assist in producing the validation master plan
- Support manufacturing operations in the identification of process validation/improvements for new product development
- Coordinate with the relevant departments in the execution of validation projects and ensure full compliance with all customer and international standards
- Draft and publish application SOPs and final validation reports
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Joseph Emmott on +44 203 8141 316 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.