Proclinical is working with a global biotech based in the Netherlands who is looking for a Supply chain project manager to work on a project till the end of the year. Our client has a global presence and specialise in developing and manufacturing lifesaving therapies which restore health and save lives.
- Successfully engage in knowledge transfer from previous PM SAP
- Manage and execute established project plan (SAP)
- Represent Operations work stream in governance forums associated to project
- Oversee and coordinate all activities with Ops involvement (INT/OQ testing; Cut-over etc.)
- Regularly communicate on status SAP
- Act as liaison among all Ops Stakeholders and other work streams.
- Solid track record of leading SAP related projects as you will be required to manage developments within the European Supply chain operations.
- You will also work closely with other parts of the business including Finance, Tax and legal.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Joseph Emmott on +44 203 8141 316 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.