Proclinical is working with a niche biotech based in West London who is looking for a Quality Assurance Manager (QA) to facilitate the Affiliate Quality Management System.
Our client is well now for developing drugs that tackle cancer and inflammatory disorders. They are looking for an individual to lead multiple quality assurance projects and implement continuous improvement activities to the GXP area.
- Manage the tracking and resolution of commitment's and CAPA (corrective/preventative actions)
- Conduct and lead internal and supplier audits
- To monitor legislation, guidelines and the national regulatory environment to maintain company intelligence and awareness of compliance and best practice within the affiliate
- Role and Responsibilities:
- Support the Associate Director of Regulatory & Quality Compliance with the management of the Affiliate Quality Management System.
- Authoring of SOPs and supporting process development for key procedures
- Conducting quality and compliance reviews of new and updated procedures
- Working with Process Owners to provide guidance on the creation of SOPs and WPs including
- Consulting on the development of training materials for all new and updated procedures
- Ensure the biennial updates of all procedures
- Maintain awareness of current legislation and corporate policies to ensure these are reflected in local procedures
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Joseph Emmott on +44 203 8141 316 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.