Proclinical is working with a global pharmaceutical company based in High Wycombe who is looking for a QA Manager to work on Quality Planning & Strategy(QP&S) and develop and maintain integrated quality plans for assigned compound development programs.
This role supports the company Quality Management System implementation and inspection readiness within Pharma R&D.
- Develop and manage integrated quality plans (IQPs) to support Pharma R&D business-critical compound development activities (such as health authority submissions to support new molecular entities or new indications for use) to ensure coordinated quality risk review and mitigation.
- May execute quality oversight activities as per IQP plan.
- Lead quality working groups (QWGs) to define and refine the IQP.
- Organise and lead meetings of the QWG to periodically assess quality metrics to determine if risks are adequately defined and controlled under the IQP.
- Communicate outcomes of QWG meetings to relevant stakeholders, including senior management.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Joseph Emmott on +44 203 8141 316 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.