Proclinical is working with a global pharmaceutical company who are based in the southern part of Italy who require a QC Specialist. Our client is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world who develop and manufacture lifesaving drugs which are distributed across the globe. ProClinical is looking for a QA Consultant who ideally has extensive experience in pharmaceutical production, QC/QA, bio-pharmaceutical R&D, and metrology.
- Lead team to improve QA pass rates
- Applied Lean tools to an inefficient work process reducing backlog
- Led all aspects of QC operations, including the batch release testing.
- implementations of QMS and deviations handling, equipment qualification, collaborations with CRO, and government authorities.
- Manage technology transfer between production sites and from R&D to QC
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Joseph Emmott on +44 203 8141 316 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.