Proclinical is working with a large pharmaceutical client in the south of Italy who is currently looking for a Lead Engineer to deliver a large upgrade on an existing site.
Our client is looking for a HVAC lead who has extensive experience in clean utilities.
- Preparation of URS for all GMP System Utilities
- Preparation of a Validation Master Plan for the all GMP System Utilities
- Execution of a relative gap assessment on the existing validation documentation for GMP Utilities
- Upgrading the existing validation documentation to cover any gap as indicated above
- Provide assistance to the com staff to update and / or create SOPs for GMP Utilities systems
- Agree on the document storage system and how to document update
Existing systems covered:
- 2 Pure Steam Generators
- 2 Distillers
- 3 Osmosis
- 11 Tanks
- 6 Loops of Water for Injection
- 4 Loops of Purified Water
- Distribution networks Pure Steam
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Joseph Emmott on +44 203 8141 316 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.