ProClinical has recently became partner of a global pharmaceutical organisation specialised in Monoclonal Antibodies.They are building a C&Q commission to follow the construction of new site. There are 4 opportunities for expert engineers based in Switzerland with expertise area in Up Stream Harvest Lead. The relevant C&Q expert will be responsible for preparing commissioning planning and protocol preparation, system walk downs and safety reviews, coordination with construction / suppliers / owners, commissioning protocol execution and reporting, leadership and mentoring of Junior Commissioning Engineers.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences or Engineering
- 4+ (Senior) years of experience in commissioning / qualification / validation (DQ, IQ, OQ, Commissioning) activities in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry.
- Proven Upstream system, CIP, and SIP knowledge.
- 4+ (Senior) years of experience in commissioning / qualification / validation of Upstream systems. (Bioreactors, Seed Bioreactors etc..)
- Experience with DeltaV (Emerson).
- Fluent French and English language written and verbal communication skills.
- cGMP knowledge and knowledge of EMA and FDA predicate rules.
- Able to work with minimum oversight fulfilling deliverables within target dates.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Ivan Gitardi on +44 203 0789 551 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.