Proclinical are working with a global pharmaceutical company based in Ireland who are looking to add to an existing R&D department. Our client is an award winning life sciences organisation who specialise in developing and manufacturing Medical Device that are distributed across the world.
- You will have the opportunity to lead the design activities with relevant project teams to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- You will be expected to work with internal and external customers through development, FAT, installation and commissioning stages.
- Promote innovation and proactively monitor new technology. Maintain proficiency with all industry standards and practices especially CE marking of manufacturing equipment.
- Develop, recommend and apply sound construction concepts to achieve design for manufacturability
- Recognize and develop prototypes of high risk mechanisms
- Lead and mentor team members, assign day to day activities, checks and approves the work produced is acceptable
- Review vendor capability, assign and manage projects as appropriate.
- Maintain proficiency with all software and computer techniques regularly used in equipment design.
- Ensure appropriate and relevant documentation is in place where required within area(s) of responsibility
Skills and Requirements:
- We are looking for a qualified person to Bachelor/Masters Degree in Mechanical, Mechatronic, Electronics or related engineering discipline with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Experience of working in FDA regulated industries such as Medical devices and pharmaceutical is desirable
- Experience with 3D mechanical design - SolidWorks, Inventor or equivalent
- Experience of leading multidisciplinary teams of mechanical, electrical, and software engineers to bring an equipment / automation project to completion.
- Experience of machine vison integration is an advantage
- Experience of translating user needs documents into equipment requirement specifications
- Ideally you will have strong interpersonal skills and a proven track record in innovative design
- You are a dynamic team player and can work effectively and proactively
- You demonstrate a high level of enthusiasm and motivation, and the ability to take input from others. You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
- You collaborate across organizational boundaries.
- You expeditiously take appropriate actions when problems occur.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Ivan Gitardi on +44 203 0789 551 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.