ProClinical has recently became partner of a global pharmaceutical consultant organisation that has a number of projects across Europe to build new sites and to follow the qualification of existing plant for injectable drugs and API.
Today there are 6 opportunities for C&Q engineer in between Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium and United Kingdom.
- Support the commissioning and Qualification (C&Q) activities during a new capital investment project.
- Preparation of commissioning and IQ-OQ validation protocols
- Experience with PQ protocols ( plus )
- Comm./OQ field testing (e.g. SIP & CIP testing – KAYE validation hands-on experience)
- Deviation handling, report writing etc.
- Strong experience within pharmaceutical drug substance.
- 5 - 10 years C&Q experience
- High GMP and Quality understanding and levels
- Strong commitment, dedication and drive to succeed
- Outgoing personality and willingness to contribute to a highly effective team where the work morale is very high
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Ivan Gitardi on +44 203 0789 551 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.