Proclinical are working with a biotech company who are looking to add to an existing quality department. Our client is an organisation who specialise in developing and manufacturing drugs that are distributed across the world. The position is looking after all the implementation in the site as supervisor of multiple project, reporting directly to the managing director team.
- Manage preparation, implementation, budget, communication of Automation Life Cycle Management projects
- Develop the site Automation support model to meet the needs of site operations
- Manage cross-functional programs/projects within established scope, schedule, and budget
- Facilitate and lead effective project meetings, manage change and conflicts
- Lead, coordinate, facilitate, and motivate all project stakeholders to gain alignment on project goals and deliverables
- Communicate and drive changes of existing processes to support implementation
- Ensure current processes are updated and ready to execute
- Ensure cross functional business readiness including updates to process and procedures (SOP's)
- Ensure that the Project Charter meets the business / project needs and solution is integrated to existing processes
- Review and verify that the final project deliverables meet the business / project needs
- Taking a 'helicopter view', overseeing and ensuring integration between the current specific site process and new global processes.
- Ensuring proper Key Performance Indicators are set
- Ensure appropriate business representation is assigned to the project and signoff at key milestones
- Resolve any conflicts or escalations that are raised
- Key contributor to activity planning, resources & skills allocation, day-to-day activity management and budget
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Automation Engineering, Industrial Information Systems
- Proven experience of project management leadership in a cross functional environment within IS and Engineering
- At least 8 years' experience providing process control and information systems solutions and support to manufacturing organizations in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industries.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Formal project management training or equivalent demonstrated experience
- Demonstrated experience managing project portfolios and leading prioritization discussions
- Strong competencies in planning, project management, and organization with the ability to lead multiple activities and resources while maintaining a focus on quality
- Exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills to effectively communicate and build relationships with a broad spectrum of audiences
- Ability to influence and drive projects in matrix teams
- Proven ability to grasp general knowledge of multiple disciplines
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively (verbal and written) with various stakeholders
- Ability to produce and present clear and concise presentations
- Ability to apply critical thinking, skills and knowledge to solve issues
- Ability to contribute creative yet practical solutions to problems
- Self-directed, flexible to adapt to a dynamic environment, and resourceful
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Ivan Gitardi on +44 20 7437 6824 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.